Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Feb 3rd




I'm alive, after imaging every possible bad thing that could happen to me on the road, I'm alive and safe and in Esperance.

Departure: 20kms west of Esperance

Arrival: Esperance

Rocked into town about 8.30am. Parked the van outside the tourist office and set off to find a coffee shop open b4 9.00am... am I forgetting I'm in a small country town.... Yer but it's the best town... where amazing, talented people are born....

After looking through the office, and enquiring about the woody island tour, I set off for a quiet sit and read. About 11.00am I decided I no longer wanted to shoo the ants but I would check in slightly early to the caravan park.

Bay 54, noticed a problem with the caravan connection plug, which I must get to tomorrow or the next day. Went and had a shower, relaxed, did my washing then set off for the shops for a cold drink and some new stocks.

Weather changed mid-afternoon, cloudy and I decided to check out the coast,

Breathtakingly astonishing... and the sky was overcast, I could easily fall in love with Esperance..

Decided at twilight beach I wanted to see this on a sunny day, in full splendor, and my washing was still on the line.
Mmmmm can easy see myself staying here a bit longer....

No comments: