Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 12th-16th

Feb 12th - 16th
Last Days here in sleepy yet beautiful Esperance.

Been relaxing and not doing a great deal over the past few days. By not doing a lot I mean swimming, reading, sleeping, going to the markets, a little bit of shopping and lots of checking out eye candy…. Mmmm something about country lads … mmmm… those sexy legs and broad shoulders mmmmm….

Cycled down to Tanker Jetty and took a relaxing walk out to the end, I took my hat off, to be sure not to lose another one…


Sammy the seal was at the jetty and was disappointed I didn’t have fish for him today.


Sat back up on the shoreline and had a coffee and watched the day slipping by, hard life I tell ya..


Decided I better tidy up and get ready for my early departure tomorrow. Filled the car, checked water and oil..(yes mum), oh this has been my little oasis for the last couple of weeks.


Then I had to do some repairs, apart from breaking my broom handle…. I had to fix the caravan coup link. After taking the whole thing apart the wire holes where a fraction of a mill to small… shit, shit, shit, I love pliers.. had to squash each one a fraction but rewired the lot. I done good, hey Wayne. (touch wood - it doesn’t burn out like the last one)


Leaving tomorrow morning hopefully b4 9.00am, heading back around to Walpole for a week, should be a long drive about 650kms I think. Staying at Coalmine's Beach Caravan Park. Hope, cross your fingers it has internet capabilities. If not I need some more books.

This travelling is a hard life….

1 comment:

MissE said...

Is the jetty as long as BUsselton Jetty?

I'm loving your photos, T.

I hope there's internet at the next park too - coz I likes being able to 'follow' you around on your travels.