Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17th Feb

Departure: Esperance

Stops: Ravensthorpe, Pallinup rest point (worth a stop), Denmark, Kent River

Arrival: Walpole

Adventures:
Going to break my blog into two tonight, the trip and the hiccups.

One:
After a rocky start and having fixed my trailer coup link... NO lights as I pull out of Esperance... WTF... it's ok, I just have to plug it in properly... lucky.... (Hiccup 1)

Set out dead on 8.00am good work Tam. Said goodbye to a nice little caravan park, awesome views ($140/wk, $2/washing, hot showers, windy, short ride to town, a rubbish truck that comes through twice every week too early and cleaning staff that also start too early, I'm not up every day by 8.15am come on...)

Filled up at Ravensthorpe, Yabbie, needed to stretch her legs and wanted to come sit with me, then filled up again at Denmark, thought we might get a snack from Kent river NOPE zip, only wine and live marron, Yabbie was scared... and finally reached Coalmine Beach about 4.15pm, hungry and tired and probably a little grumpy.... (not really)


Now part TWO
My name should be breaker brother number one... Three things went wrong today... but I shouldn't say anything one, fixed, and two things I still have to get fixed but I can live without them for the moment,
Hiccup 1 the lights tick fixed
Hiccup 2 again before leaving the caravan park, my new reversing link is busted... god damn it, must of knocked it when I was reversing into the bay when I arrived bloody hell... Well reversing hitch is useless til i get it fixed....
Hiccup 3 and lucky I went to Uni for 4 years so i could temp. fix this for the moment. The jockey wheel that lowers and rises the caravan on and off the hitch is spinning and not locking into place, Shit, shit, shit, so lifted it up with the stays, fuck I'm strong and will sort it out later...... much later......


Trivia for the Day Phantoms b'day today created in 1936, 73... - yes I was listening to Radio National.

No comments: