Sunday, February 01, 2009

Feb 1st




WOW... The Middleton Beach Big 4... Sets a standard.. Threate, pool, wow...

Departure: Pemberton

Stops:Walpole, Denmark, Ocean Beach, Dinosaur World

Arrival: Albany

Adventures: Dinosaur World.....

Hmm.... Dino Park... $12 (a little dear for what it had)some good displays of 5 dinos bones reconstructed, then your walked through to the outside and there was about 20 cages of beautiful parrots and 10 or so "kid friendly" ones you can touch and they will climb on u for a photo extra.....
Yes the extra is the bit they should warn u about not pooing on you attacking you. The little bird in the shot... He wanted my necklace end of story, but when I put my hand up to get him off me, he bit me not once but twice.... bloody little bird....

Parked the van then headed off, exploring, checked out the Princess Royal Fort, really interesting place, canons and battlment, very interesting.

No comments: