Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jan 29th



Up, up and away in my beautiful green and blue caravan and green car.

Departure: Mandurah

Stops: Peppermint Grove Beach, Busselton,

Arrival: Nannup Workmans Pool

Adventures for the day:
Peppermint grove has unexciting so headed into Busselton, got the best parking spot ever and spent the day relaxing and enjoying the beach.
Ranger came to visit me, just to remind me I wasnt allowed to camp there... No camping in the shire..
Set off for Nannup late in the evening. After a 20km to far past the turn off we finally found the campsite... Thanks Leewin Civil (main roads) for moving the road signs... (I love these boys but thats a story for tomorrow)
BIGGEST spider I have ever seen was waiting for me in the fee envelope box. Scared the shit out of me... I refused to pay
for the overnight camping on principle.

No comments: